Monday, March 26, 2012

Very Entertaining GW2 Review

The great folks over at RockPaperShotgun got to send a player into Tyria to experience GW2 Beta and he had many great things to say on this post about his experience, including the best description of a fire spell ever, which I really really really want to quote here but then you wouldn't laugh as much when you read his article, so I won't spoil it.  :)

He played an Elementalist, which has been my choice of class for Spiral for ages, even though I played a Mesmer in GW1. I just really love shooting fire and lightning and rocks and water and ice and basically everything! His description of the gameplay and various spells he got to use made me grin with evil delight. But if any of you have read my other blog about RoM, you'll know that I never pass up a chance to play an alt, just to try things out. I have to admit, I already have a list of names & classes & races of the toons I want to make. Yeah, I'm that excited.  :)

The other thing I'll admit is that I would be willing to pay a subscription for GW2, if they chose to do it that way. As it is, I will gladly buy cosmetic stuff with real money just to support this great company and all the fantastic work they've done and how amazing they treat their fans. Gaming development, they're doing it right.

Gosh, as the release day gets closer and closer, I'm getting more and more tingly! Talk about skillful  foreplay. ArenaNet is the master of gamer lovemaking. Bow-chicka-wow-wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment