Sunday, September 9, 2012

Just An Ordinary Day in Tyria

The past couples of days have been chock full of fun in Guild Wars 2. I took Spiral out for adventures all over the land! Here are some highlights.

Guild Wars 2 GW2 elementalist fire lava dog
Met up with Modra and he showed me his Lava Puppies! So cute!
Guild Wars 2 GW2 underwater
I love the underwater areas and do a lot of swimming.
I found a Quaggan tunnel that went right underneath an entire island to the other side.

Guild Wars 2 GW2 Hylek
Also while exploring underwater, I went down a tube, then across, then up, and found a hidden Hylek village.
They were commenting about how peaceful it was to live there.

Guild Wars 2 GW2 snow leopard
My favourite type of quests are when you get to be an animal! This is me playing with snow leopard kittens.
Guild Wars 2 GW2 lava destroyer burrow
LAVA!!!

GW2 mesmer Caladbolg
As part of my personal story, I had to enter a fighting ring and try to win back the stolen Sylvari sword, Caladbolg. I was triumphant!
(I just quickly Googled Caladbolg to be sure I got the spelling right, and Wikipedia has some interesting stuff about the real-life Caladbolg. Click the name to read more!)

GW2 walking fern text
While I was in the fighting ring, this NPC text came up. Walking fern? Funny.
"Let Daddy drink his beer." Even funnier!

Guild Wars 2 GW2 pig truffles
Every day I'm trufflin'
(Sorry, couldn't resist!)





No comments:

Post a Comment