Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Taking New Paths

Spiral Madheart 2.0
After last week's debacle with the Tower of Nightmares disconnects, I grumped about, pouting and fussing, and played some low level alts to ease my mind. When I got back on Spiral and she was still at the top of the tower, I glared at the portal into the Hybrid instance and pondered my fate.
Then I jumped off the platform!
Screw that tower!

So off I went to new adventures. Many, many, many new adventures! I finished some more personal story, revisited some low zones and admired the views, did WvW and PvP, gathered some mats for my alts, completed my monthly achievement, plus did some fun achieves, did Sanctum Sprint, Keg Brawl, Crab Toss, & Belcher's Bluff, and unlocked some more POIs in Orr. (I'm still not at 100% map completion.)
I also analyzed my gear setup, redid some sigils, made a new outfit for myself, and even reset my traits. Extreme Toon Makeover, Tyria Edition! Here is the new and improved Spiral!

All-in-all, I've been pretty busy and not really missing the Tower of Nightmares at all. However, I did go back and complete that final instance one last time, just so I could get the exterior diving achievement. I'm nothing if not tenacious. :D

Check out my screens from the past few days. Busy girl! (Some of the pictures are clickable and will take you to the wiki article, just FYI.)

Found the Skritt burglar!

Um, I've got a little something...right there.

Helped this handsome Norn make an Arctodus rug.
(Why does this picture look so sexual?)

A pipe organ in Ebonhawke. Yes, you can play it!

Guess he didn't have a key? Or the sense to leave when he got hungry? 

The outer ToN diving goggles location, accessible only by completing the final Hybrid instance.

Gosh, I hate heights. 

1 comment:

  1. If you play the tune you hear when you go to the grave skill point in Ebonhawke on the organ the door opens and reveals a chest. Oh and there's also a quaggan organ in Caladon by Quetzal Bay =-).

    ReplyDelete