Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Eyes, New Hair, New Adventures

Happy Release Day! I haven't gone into the game yet but I'm excited about No Turning Back. It was a bit of a cliffhanger, wasn't it? The sealed door...the sassy dwarf... And where is that goonberry, Caithe? Is she making a giant omelette with Glint's egg? I'll be finding out later today when I have time to immerse myself in this next chapter of the Living Story.

Thanks to Dulfy for posting up the new hair and eye colors so quickly. Love them!

New eye colours in Total Makeover Kits

New hair colours in Total Makeover Kits
Dulfy is also reporting that HEART OF THORNS has been trademarked by Guild Wars 2. Sounds like the name of an expansion to me!
People are commenting that they don't want a paid expansion, but I wouldn't mind shelling out some bucks to ANet for new content, and to show them how much I enjoy their game. I'm dirt poor but considering the number of hours I've put into the game, I think they deserve a bit of cash.

However, I did post a bit of a rant on the forums regarding this New Player Experience. I didn't even know that was a term until I started browsing the forums looking for a place to vent.
I was farming Black Lion keys to try to get enough scraps for a Wintersday skin -- and failed to get them, btw, but that's fine -- and therefore I was rolling new toons and revisiting the low zones and personal story. NOT impressed with the changes. Not impressed at all.

My conclusion: ANet suffers from low self esteem.
My solution: ANet should suck it up and realize they can't please everyone and stop trying to change. As my Mumsy always says, or rather sings: Be Yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Dulfy is also reporting that HEART OF THORNS has been trademarked by GW2 Gold

    ReplyDelete